GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR FOR ONLY $47 PER YEAR!
Republican Women Clubs are the “foot soldiers” of the Grand Ol Party.
“Thanks to your energy and talent, you’ve often been called the foot soldiers of our party.”
Ronald Reagan, NFRW convention address, Oct. 7, 1983
RWR is dedicated to the promotion of our Republican philosophy and the election of Republican candidates. Our monthly meetings feature dynamic speakers and programs to promote education on local and national issue. We believe our clubs active involvement can have a positive effect on our country and in our personal lives. Our club likes to have fun at our events to promote positivity and camaraderie! We feature informative speakers and special events that focus on unique, creative themes. Our group of like-minded women are passionate and dedicated to preserving and promoting conservative values that strengthen our communities, preserve our individual freedoms and promote our belief in less government, free market capitalism, and adherence to the rule of law & to the United States Constitution.
Benefits of membership include:
- 10 Informative Meetings per year featuring dynamic guest speakers, including local, state and federal elected Republican officials & prominent local leaders
- Special Events featuring fun and creative themes combined with educational topics
- Subscription to the monthly RWR newsletter, keeping you up to date & informed.
- Access to Republican Lawmakers-knowledge of current legislative issues
- Opportunity to seek leadership position in our club and on our Board
- Listing in and a free copy of the RWR membership directory and handbook
- Full voting rights and privileges (does not apply to associates)
- Frequent e-mail updates keeping you connected and informed
- Membership categories and dues are:
- Active Membership – Annual Dues $47
- Associate Membership ($16) – Available to women in other clubs
- Permanent RWR Name Tag ($8)